Where to Find Me

Friday, October 18, 2013

Echoes - E.F. Rose

Okay, so I am going to be a little biased here . . . just a little, but I am just so happy for her :). I want to introduce you to my BFF of many years . . . E.F. Rose!!! She published her first ebook through Amazon called Echoes.

Echoes is full of poetry that has been written over a decade (or more), throughout the years, she would let me take a peak of her poems, and I have always loved them!!!

There are poems that consists of views from a murderer or a stalker. There are some that are just plain creepy such as things that go bump in the night. I know right?!?!?! Right up my
alley lol.

They are dark, psychotic, romantic. Ones that will give you nightmares, while there are some that you would fantasize about your significant other ;).  You put in literature you have read over the years whether it is a thriller or a paranormal/fantasy, and written out in poetry form, YOU WILL LOVE THEM!!!

Here is a little excerpt from Echoes: FAMILY SECRET
                         My garden gives forth,
                         The most beautiful flowers
                         And now all my neighbors look over,
                         So jealous!
                         They ask how my garden,
                         Has gotten so healthy
                         I say it's a family secret and I'm not telling
                         With a laugh I think, family secret indeed
                         For my secret's the family,
                         That's buried beneath

So, check out her first novel, Echoes on Amazon Kindle, and give it a looksy. Make sure you give her a shout out over her work on her Twitter and Facebook, check out her blog and share the love!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging about my book Lacey...I'm so glad that you enjoyed it and I hope you know that I couldn't have done it without all of your support!! Love you...xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love ur writing. Uve always known that, even when u give me sneak peaks & tease me lol. Love you 2

      Delete